Aperature Theme | How to set background for every page

Clipz

Hello,
I noticed the background will only show on the index where it displays the node etc.
But when visiting other pages it will only show the background color set for that background.

How can i make the background show on every page?

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hello,

The background image in Aperture should show on every page, just like the demo board.

Since you haven't renewed the theme in over 4 years, it might be worthwhile renewing and installing the latest version as there have been multiple updates since you first installed it :)

Clipz

Is there anything I should check such as checking style properties that could be interfering with this?

Last time I used the theme it worked, but I’m just starting to use it again and the background image is only on /forums/

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
I'm not aware of any style properties which would disable the background image on all pages apart from the index. Specifying a relative path to an image might cause it though.

I'd recommend updating your theme to the latest version, and then posting the URL so I can see a live version. Support isn't typically offered for themes which are 4 years out of date.