Beautiful, Functional, Simple.

LesGensMentales

Customer
I have bought and used the Infinite, Uniform, and Fusion styles from XenFocus. All three of which were delivered almost instantaneously after purchase. Even before it was processed as a user upgrade. To say the least they are some of the most simple, intricate and honestly beautiful styles in existence. Point being the design is impeccable, the styles are responsive, and they are all without any doubt functional.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hi,

I'm afraid partial refunds aren't offered, however you're welcome to apply the discount to your next order. Alternatively, a full refund can be made and you can repurchase the skin for $20 instead.

light

I have bought and used the Infinite, Uniform, and Fusion styles from XenFocus. All three of which were delivered almost instantaneously after purchase. Even before it was processed as a user upgrade. To say the least they are some of the most simple, intricate and honestly beautiful styles in existence. Point being the design is impeccable, the styles are responsive, and they are all without any doubt functional.
Yeah, very true. I think Ehren needs to market his skins more, like have them on the xenforo marketplace,etc. Because a lot of people don't know about Ehren's skin, and they would love his skins once they know about it and buy them once they are really nice,

and yeah infinite and Cuousine were epic.

Vicros

I have loved all of the Ehrens skins, def the best XF skins available. Looking forward to some more 1.2 skins. I think i am going to go broke buying all of em lol.

bluemartian

Customer
I'm going to chime in on this thread even if it is a bit old. I just wanted to add my kudos to Ehren for his really well done styles. I purchased Fusion some time ago and just in the past few days purchased Snapshot, and love them both. Really elegant, minimalist, clean styles. I've got Spectrum in my sights next. :)