Forum Ranks!

RazorWarrior

The Ranks:

• New Member - The newcomers to the forums, this is the rank you get when you initially join.
  • Member - The rank after New Member, the most common rank below active member.
  • Active Member - The rank after Member, may take a short while to get, and this is what seems like the majority of the forums have.
  • Well-Known Member - The highest of the members, may take a long while to get, this is the rank that the "popular" and active members have.
  • Sectional Moderator - Same as moderators, but are more focused in a particular section.
  • Moderator - This is granted to those who dedicate themselves to helping the forums.
  • Administrator - Special title, Person who created the forums.
How can you get a rank?

• New Member - Less than 5 trophy points.
  • Member - 5+ trophy points.
  • Active Member - 20+ trophy points.
  • Well-Known Member - 48+ trophy points.
  • Sectional Moderator - Be a helpful and nice member of the community and you just might earn this position ; specify in a certain sub-forum.
  • Moderator - Be a helpful and nice member of the community and you just might earn this position.
  • Administrator - N/A
How do you get Trophy Points?
  • First Message - +1 Trophy Point - Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
  • Somebody Likes You - +2 Trophy Points - Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  • Keeps Coming Back - +5 Trophy Points - 30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  • Can't Stop - +10 Trophy Points - You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  • I Like It A Lot - +10 Trophy Points - Your messages have been liked 25 times.
  • Seriously Likeable! - +15 Trophy Points - Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
  • Addicted - +20 Trophy Points - 1000 messages? Impressive!
  • Can't Get Enough Of Your Stuff - +20 Trophy Points - Your content has been liked 250 times.
  • I LOVE IT! - +30 Trophy Points - Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.
Hope this help you guys.