Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Following the release of xenforo 2.0 a couple of weeks ago, I'm happy to introduce two new themes with many more coming soon!

The xenfocus 2.0 framework adds extra functionality to your xenforo site. A front-end Theme Editor allows your members to customize the theme to their own preferences by changing the background image, toggling grid layouts and stretching your site to occupy the entire width of their browser. The Theme Editor can be opened by clicking the icon on the very right side of the user panel (next to Inbox and Alerts) - give it a try on the demo board!

Additionally, all xenfocus themes come with extra features such as a countdown timer for special events, animated effects (snow for Christmas, confetti for New Years, a ghost for Halloween or a heart for Valentines), a mega footer allowing you to provide additional blocks of text or links, social media icons, a guest message, a grid layout for your forums, extensive logo options and more! With all of that said, lets get to the themes!

thumbnail.jpg

Uniform is a light, modern theme focused around a background picker which applies a single background image throughout the entire forum, including category bars and forum icons. The theme is packed with customizable features which can be easily enabled or disabled from within the Admin Control Panel.

thumbnail.jpg

Dimension is a minimalistic theme for xenforo with a unique header effect. Once scrolled, the header collapses into a fixed bar at the top of the page, while also blurring the background image, placing focus on your navigation links.

More themes will be coming soon, so check back often or visit the Facebook or Twitter pages for updates! In the mean time, feel free to provide any feedback or suggestions for future themes and I'll be happy to respond with my thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.