Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
All XenFocus themes have just been updated to address minor bugs which have been reported over the past 2 months.

The official change log is:
  • Removed the guest message on the Password Reset and Forgot Password pages since it was not necessary
  • There were a few English strings in the German and Russian translations. These have now been translated.
  • Certain third party widget headers no longer display two icons
  • The ‘ellipsis’ icon has been replaced on certain widget headers with more appropriate icons
  • Teamspeak server URLs (ts3server://) have been added to the social icons
As always, active subscribers can download the updates from the Client Area. :)

nodle

Customer
Website
fluxoid.com
Is there anyway to have a selection on which style of sub-navigation that we want to use? I see you changed it in the last update. But it seems repetitive to have it shown below and also on the tabs as well. It would be nice (or maybe I am missing it in the setting) to use one or the other and not both at the same time.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Yeah, the sub-navigation is now shown by default in Uniform, but a simple line in your extra.less file will remove it :)

Less:
@focus-dropdown-nav: true;

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
I should also mention - these themes are already compatible with XenForo 2.1.3, which was released earlier today. There are no template updates required :)

Status
Not open for further replies.