Nerdface (Uniform customized)

Nerdface

Website
nerdface.co.uk
Nerdface
I would love to change the world but they won't give me the source code.

v2.jpg

---
Great support from @Ehren! (y)
Although this post is to primarily showcase my website (in the hope of a sign-up or two!), a lot of credit goes to xenfocus not only for the stunning Uniform style in the first place but the support provided afterwards in customizing the style too. The majority of tweaks that have been made are freely available in the customer forums, with one or two being a result of contact with Ehren who always seems willing to help if he can.

I'm extremely happy with the way that things are looking, and could not have hoped for better! As soon as a Uniform Dark style is released, you can guaran-damn-tee that I'll be buying it..

Last edited:

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Great job on the customizing, it looks very clean! Best of luck with your site, I’ll do my best to have uniform dark available at some point :)

Nerdface

Website
nerdface.co.uk
Nerdface has had a massive upgrade, not just updating to XenForo 2.1.0 but re-visiting the add-ons installed, swapping and/or tweaking them, and adding a bunch of new functionality.. There's too much to list in a thread like this, so I'll provide a few highlights.

Final jobs to complete the upgrade include tweaking user profiles and the trophy system, as well as implementing alternative smilie sets (most of which I have already made a start on). Following that, content and pushing for more sign-ups..

Blogs

Library

Slider

Nerdface

Website
nerdface.co.uk
I actually use a different plugin to the built-in solution (as it had such functionality earlier, and I prefer the design).

--EDIT--
I have now swapped to @Ehren's built-in solution due to styling conflicts with the above plugin.

Last edited:

Nerdface

Website
nerdface.co.uk
Nerdface v2 Dark is out of beta!

nerdface-dark.jpg

It took a bit of time to get myself in gear, but I'm very happy with the results. A lot has changed since the upgrade to XF 2.1, so if you haven't visited for a while please do so, and sign up if you have a moment to spare! We'd love to chat with you :).

Nerdface

Website
nerdface.co.uk
The latest build of Nerdface has now gone live! :cool:

v2.1.9 focuses on closer integration with the Blogs and Media centre, providing them with additional space on the forum index to showcase this additional content. These features will also be fully integrated with the site's Trophies prior to completion of the beta phase.

Initial steps toward this were taken previously with the implementation of an 'Upcoming events' widget linking from the Calendar, and a re-organisation of the categories within the Media centre.