Novus theme

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hi Rockydocky,

Apologies for the slow reply - I was traveling over the weekend :)

If you added the banners using the Advertisements feature in Xenforo, then they'll be retained in all of your themes. If you edited the actual HTML code of your theme and added the banner code manually, you'll need to reapply those changes once you install the Novus theme.

I hope that helps!

Rockydocky

Customer
Just a couple more quick questions before I buy - could my header logo be the size I want it ?
And if I bought the Uniform theme - where does the logo/ header sit ? can it be placed here ( in the photo )

test.png

Last edited:

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hi Rocky,

Thanks for your order!

The header in Uniform contains the user panel, so by default, it's not possible to have a "full width" image. With that said, you can add this to extra.less to relocate the user panel into the "navigation bar" area:
Less:
@media (min-width: 651px){
  .p-header .focus-wrap-user{
    display: none;
  }

.p-nav .focus-wrap-user{
    display: block !important;
    order: 1;
  }

.p-nav .focus-wrap-search{
    margin-left: auto;
  }
}

Assuming you followed the installation tutorial correctly, you should be editing the second theme in that list (Uniform Light).

I should also note that I'm in Australia, so your above messages came through a little after midnight, and at 4:15 AM, hence the very minor delay.

Rockydocky

Customer
Really enjoying your Uniform theme- actually what I was looking for.
Quick question - do I also have the Light/Dark Mode ?
I tried to get this working- but failed.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Really enjoying your Uniform theme- actually what I was looking for.
Quick question - do I also have the Light/Dark Mode ?
I tried to get this working- but failed.
Even though the settings are there, the light/dark mode only works with Uniform Pro. Since you purchased the light version of Uniform, that feature technically isn't functional.

With that said, if you have a different dark theme on your site, you can configure the "light/dark" button so when it's clicked, it swaps your theme selection over to the dark theme.

More information about light/dark modes can be found in this tutorial.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Sure, I'll send you a coupon code via PM which will discount the Uniform Pro theme by $30 (which essentially allows you to just pay the difference between the standard and Pro themes).