Silent

Website
www.theKado.net
Hi,

I understand that the beginning price is $250 for a custom Xenforo design;
Xenfocus said:
All custom skins for xenforo from this site start at $250 USD

---

Just to clear things up, what if I made a full-design(all pages) on PhotoShop and sent you guys the file?

Would the design still have a base price of $250? Or can it be less.

I think it should be less as you guys just have to code it(and probably add somethings to it).

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
In most cases, the price is less, yes. Best way is to send through the design (psd or jpg is fine) so Graeme or I can get an idea on how long it'll take to code. :)

Silent

Website
www.theKado.net
Thank you for the response. I am thinking in about 2 months or so of purchasing Xenforo. Once I do I will definitely come to you guys.

I don't know how to design Xenforo but I am very well with photoshop. I will make all pages very detailed and try to make a complete design of Xenforo on a PSD document.

I think the PSD document will be well-suited rather than a .jpg image.

Quick question, is there a base price for PSD to Xenforo design? Like there is for a custom design.

Thanks,
Silent

Graeme

Thank you for the response. I am thinking in about 2 months or so of purchasing Xenforo. Once I do I will definitely come to you guys.

I don't know how to design Xenforo but I am very well with photoshop. I will make all pages very detailed and try to make a complete design of Xenforo on a PSD document.

I think the PSD document will be well-suited rather than a .jpg image.

Quick question, is there a base price for PSD to Xenforo design? Like there is for a custom design.

Thanks,
Silent

This depends on how complex the design is, and how detailed the PSD files are. The thing about forums is that there are so many elements to code. If the PSDs cover all aspects of the site, then it's obviously a bit easier to code. I could give you an estimate once I've seen the design. :)

Silent

Website
www.theKado.net
That is what I plan to do. I plan to design all(or most) of the design I want. Just to make the coding easier. Thus hopefully saving me some money. :)

On the other hand it will benefit you guys. Seeing as the code will be easier to structure.