Question about animate

moody

Customer
I like the idea of the banner moving can i add or change this?
Is it an image or how does it work?

Graeme

I like the idea of the banner moving can i add or change this?
Is it an image or how does it work?

You can certainly change the image. It is essentially just a really wide image that scrolls across the screen. You can disable the animation if you want (commenting out the javascript) and change the image to whatever you want :).

Graeme

great :) i purchased the skin

If you need any help customising it or making small changes, let me know and I can help you out :).

Ehren will be in contact after he verifies payment. He deals with the payment stuff. Hopefully you caught him before he went to sleep. Australian time zone and all that!

moody

Customer
If you need any help customising it or making small changes, let me know and I can help you out :).

Ehren will be in contact after he verifies payment. He deals with the payment stuff. Hopefully you caught him before he went to sleep. Australian time zone and all that!

Ok Good to know!! And yes let's hope he's still awake :p
If not, there is always tomorrow :)

moody

Customer
Glad you like it. If you have any specific suggestions/requests, please don't hesitate to contact me. :)

Wel actually i do have a question :) how can i change the font of the site name in the banner?
Do i have to replace it with an image or can i change it in the html?
It's a custom Battlestar font.

moody

Customer
Thanks but that doesnt work if the font is not on the computer most users wont see it.
I can make a transparent logo but how do i change from text to a logo?