Question regarding Dimension theme..

ps23Rick

Customer
The background picker -- are we as purchasers of this theme able to control what pictures are available for the backgrounds or are they canned by you-all and unable to be changed?

Also -- I gather that this theme has a single theme/template file? We're currently using a the UI.X Themehouse theme and have been having hiccups with their upgrades over the past year that are a bit annoying and I just want to understand how upgrades work on this theme..

Thanks!!

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hello,

The images are completely customizable by you. They're hosted on your server and can be edited using the Style Properties - it's all very simple :)

There is only one modified template file in all of my themes. This means updates are extremely easy and in some cases, theme updates aren't even required when you upgrade your software :)

Hopefully that helps to answer your questions!

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
No worries - let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be happy to help!

Welcome to XenFocus! :)

ps23Rick

Customer
One more stupid question for you Ehren.. My brother yesterday bought the Dimension theme (light + dark I believe) and I'm the one to do the installation and upgrades on it over time (I maintain the forum s/w).. Is it possible to link my account to his or is the backup to just have him download the items and email/dropbox them to me? I just thought I'd ask.. Thx!

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
No questions are stupid! :)

I can't link your account to your brothers order, however if you let me know what his username is (just send me a PM), I can upgrade your account to Customer status which will give you access to the Customer forum (where you can ask questions about modifying your theme). You'll need your brother to send you the theme files though. :)