Theme updates: 2.2.15

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hi everyone!

Following the release of Xenforo 2.2.15, all Xenfocus themes have been upgraded with improvements and compatibility with 2.2.15. The change log for this update includes:
  • Upgraded for Xenforo 2.2.15
  • Fixed an issue where the main content area could be misaligned in 3rd party apps
The themes are available now in the Client Area for all active subscribers! :)

newzguy1

Customer
Can the updated theme be installed before the Xenforo 2.2.15 upgrade without ill effect?

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
I would always recommend updating your software first, followed by the theme. Themes can often include new code which could cause errors in older software versions.

snoopy5

Customer
The uniform pro in the download area is still marked as 2.2.13. Does this mean no changes are needed for Xenforo 2.2.14 and 2.2.15?

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
The uniform pro in the download area is still marked as 2.2.13. Does this mean no changes are needed for Xenforo 2.2.14 and 2.2.15?
Strange, I’ve just checked the client area and I can download the 2.2.15 version without any issues.

Do you mind sending me a screenshot of the “download pop-up box”? (via PM if there’s any private information on it)

Miri

Customer
Hi @Ehren, I saw you added the mobile logo option... :love: beautiful and great work I'd say. All that's missing is the option to upload the logo separately for mobile :sneaky:.