Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Following yesterdays release of Xenforo 2.1.10, I'm happy to announce all xenfocus themes have been updated with compatibility and bug fixes!

This update includes:
- Compatibility for xenforo 2.1.10
- Fixed a bug where the mobile footer may not function correctly if the theme editor is disabled.
- Converted “Theme editor preferences” from cookies to localStorage, removing a HTTP request as well as a couple of cookie functions.
- Some button colours were assigned using the wrong Style Properties. This has now been fixed.
- Translated the “Mobile navigation bar” text in the editor for all languages.
- Added Polish translations

As always, if you're an active customer, this latest update can be downloaded in the Client Area.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
There's a fairly detailed tutorial in the customer forum.

To simplify it: if you're using a parent/child setup, simply import the theme and overwrite the Parent style. Your child style will then inherit the updated code while maintaining it's custom settings :)

ctrlvb

I cant see the detailed tutorial thread.

anyway, how can I update maintaining the custom setting?

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 13

ctrlvb

It doesn't seem as though you're an active customer, so you don't likely have access to the 2.1.10 theme.. :confused:
expired last Jan 15, costly to renew just to know how to update theme

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 7

Smokey

Customer
Website
www.revillution.net
Hey @Ehren , I finally updated to 2.1.10 PL2 today and updated my style ( I need to renew my style but i have the latest version i believe)

After upgrading my style it said I have a bunch of outdated templates? Is this normal? Is it safe to automatically merge them all? Or should I leave them?

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
After upgrading my style it said I have a bunch of outdated templates? Is this normal? Is it safe to automatically merge them all? Or should I leave them?
Have you modified any template files in the past? I believe outdated templates can happen for a couple of reasons but I'd probably need to see it in person to know exactly what situation your theme is in..

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
I'd probably need access to your ACP to take a closer look. It's not an issue I often run into myself so I can only imagine that those files have been modified at some point in the past..

CVN

Hello @Ehren , please let us know if your will have an updated version of the themes to work with XF 2.1.10 Patch 2? I'm asking be cause in my case after I updated to XF2.1.10 patch 2 then updated to the latest illuminate Pro theme, I got an outdated PAGE_CONTAINER warning, automatically merging caused a syntax error in the codes.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hello @Ehren , please let us know if your will have an updated version of the themes to work with XF 2.1.10 Patch 2? I'm asking be cause in my case after I updated to XF2.1.10 patch 2 then updated to the latest illuminate Pro theme, I got an outdated PAGE_CONTAINER warning, automatically merging caused a syntax error in the codes.
The 2.1.10 version of the theme (announced in this topic) is compatible with Patch 2. I don't believe there were any additional template changes between 2.1.10 and 2.1.10 Patch 2. :unsure:

Smokey

Customer
Website
www.revillution.net
So with me merging the changes for the styles like I said I did the other day, it caused the oclor chooser in the customize panel to break and no longer save a user's choice......how would one go about fixing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.