Uniform 2.0 is amazing!!

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Thanks for the order Vicros, glad you like the theme! Looking forward to creating and releasing more themes soon! :)

adrian fletcher

Customer
I have purchased uniform as well. Freaking amazing ! So easy to config it is unreal.

This is the second skin I have purchased from Ehren and Xenfocus. Really , really impressed

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Great to here you're coming up with new themes, Ehren. How much time does it typically take you to develop one from scratch?
Roughly a couple of days depending on the theme. The xenfocus framework is pretty flexible and took a long time to develop, but it makes new themes much easier to create :)

HQARRSE

Website
www.arrse.co.uk
Another +1 for uniform.
I've also got a couple of thoughts which you may wish to consider:
  • Any chance that the guest message can be dismissable or configurable to show x times? I'm sure there are plenty of people who like to just surf without registering and the guest message is pretty intrusive.
  • On our existing site we link to a number of sites from our header (see below). How about a super header to go with your super footer?
super-header.jpg

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Thanks @HQARRSE :)

The dismissible guest feature seems like a nice idea, I'll look into it for a future update for you.

I haven't ever even thought about a mega header, nor has any customer from xenforo or IPS suggested it, until now! There currently aren't any plans to implement one, but the suggestion is appreciated regardless :)