Question for Uniform Xenforo 2 style

Hai Tran

Hi,
I like the style Uniform for Xenforo 2 and going to buy it. However, I have some questions

1. Can I add more backgrounds image to the option?
  2. If an user choose a background, will it keep until they change or it will back to default on next login?

Thanks

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hello,

1. The background picker supports up to 6 images. They can be customized via the style properties, so it's very easy to adjust them. :)
2. Their image choice is saved as a cookie so even if they log out, their image selection will still be saved. If they move to a different device though (such as a laptop > phone), they'll need to select the image again since cookies aren't transferred between devices.

I hope that helps!

RyanNY

Hello, I just wanted to piggyback on this thread with a quick question. Is there a list of "customizable features" as well as options available in the Theme Editor?

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hello, I just wanted to piggyback on this thread with a quick question. Is there a list of "customizable features" as well as options available in the Theme Editor?
Most of the features are mentioned briefly on the theme page, however based on your feedback it might be a good idea to also have a few screenshots of the ACP side, showing the full extent of features.

At the moment, the Theme Editor supports:
- Up to 6 background image options
- Fluid width: Expand/contract the width of your site
- Grid view: Enable/disable a grid layout for your forums
- Disable snow effect if it has been enabled by the admin
- Hide the countdown if one has been created

More features can be added very easily - I just couldn't think of any others to add by default! :)

ck_jun

Hi reviving an old thread.

Just to confirm, there are up to 6 background image options, but can I add my own image? or are the 6 images predefined?

Where can I take a look at all the 6? Coz the demo only has 3 images available.

Thank you!

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hi @ck_jun

All of my themes now support up to 10 images in the background picker. The Uniform theme comes with 3 images as examples, but they can be easily swapped for your own. The remaining 7 backgrounds can be enabled in the Style Properties. There's a tutorial in the customer area if you need any assistance :)