Uniform Image Logo

Xyphien

I'm having issues with the image logo. How do you do this again? Also, when you click on the linked text for help it brings you to a dead page so I'd look into fixing that.

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
That page is only visible to active customers. You’ll receive that error if your subscription is no longer active.

I’ll see if I can make the error message more descriptive so it’s more obvious in the future :)

Xyphien

That page is only visible to active customers. You’ll receive that error if your subscription is no longer active.

I’ll see if I can make the error message more descriptive so it’s more obvious in the future :)
So, I'm unable to get information from the theme I've purchase unless I activate the subscription... The build in features of the version that I paid for I'm unable to have access and figure out without paying further?

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
Hello,

This is the first time an ex-customer has had questions about modifying their theme since this is mostly done within the first 6 months (while they still have access from their initial payment). I agree that a renewal shouldn't be required for a small question like this so if you can send me a PM with your question, I'll be happy to get back to you with a solution. :)

boss1

ok same question for me:
1renewal (and maybe more but at this time I didn't upgrade my XF) and I forgot how to place the txt AND the logo in the upper left part of header so please ???
thx

Ehren

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Website
www.xenfocus.com
ok same question for me:
1renewal (and maybe more but at this time I didn't upgrade my XF) and I forgot how to place the txt AND the logo in the upper left part of header so please ???
thx

The logo in all xenfocus themes can be customized extensively under Style Properties > Xenfocus: Logo and navigation

To change the type of logo, edit the Logo type setting. Image and Text shows both the image logo and text logo next to each other. The image is defined using Style Properties > Basic options > Logo URL. A slogan can be added by entering text in the Logo slogan box.